Need a form?  This is probably where you'll find it.  We have various forms that are required by the school such as the physical, forms required by outside parties such as the Ford Field forms, or internal forms such as the absence request form.  The forms will usually be submitted to the White Mailbox, but be sure to make note of some of the exceptions as expressed below.

Marching band related documents and information are posted on the Marching Band page.

You will need to log in to download items shown with a lock icon.


Marching Band Absence Request

Marching Band students need to fill out an Absence Request form two weeks before any scheduled time out. Refer to the requirements on the form for details.


Private Teaching List

  • P-CEP Private Lesson Teacher List 2016 (173.83 KB)