Here is where you will find most of the forms and other downloaded items related to the P-CEP Marching band. Some of these items will require you to log into the site and will show a lock icon in front of the link. The other items can be downloaded without logging in first. If you can't find what you need here you can check the Student Forms or Booster Forms pages.
Students need to fill out an Absence Request form two weeks before any scheduled time out. Refer to the requirements on the form for details.
- Marching Band Absence Request Form (88.63 KB)
Click here for the 2017 Marching Band Participation Agreement.
Join the guard!
Learn more about joining the guard by clicking here.
Marching Band Required Materials - These are required by the May 31st rehearsal:
The Uniform Fitting Moms will be hosting Uniform Fitting Days from June 19-23rd, 5pm to 7pm. Returning Members will need their Drill Masters, Compression Shorts, and Member shirts. New Members will need Compression Shorts, a snug fitting T-Shirt, and their sneakers. Learn more about the marching uniforms here.
Each weekday will fit specific sections as follows:
- Monday, June 19th will fit Drum Majors, Color Guard*, Mellophones, and Trombones
- Tuesday, June 20th will fit Flutes and Baritones
- Wednesday, June 21st will fit Clarinets and Bass Clarinets
- Thursday, June 22nd will fit Saxophones, Alto Saxophones, and Tubas
- Friday, June 23rd will fit Trumpets, Percussion, Pit, and Technicians
*Color Guard will be fit for their Member shirts and Member Jackets
Uniform Fitting Make-up Day will July 17th 4pm-5:30pm or by appointment. Please contact Sunnye Garza with questions.