The Plymouth-Canton Marching band competes in two circuits - the Michigan Competing Bands Association (MCBA) and Bands of America (BOA). MCBA is the state circuit that sanctions competitions at local high schools, including our own Great Lakes Invitational (GLI). BOA, which is associated with Music for All, is the national circuit that invites bands from across the country to compete.
Please read this important information regarding Marching Competition Etiquette.
- BOA - Midwest Regional at The Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH - October 1 - 2nd Place (80.90)
- MCBA -Troy Athens - October 15 - Judged Exhibition (90.500) *
- MCBA - Clarkston - October 22 - 2nd Place (92.625), Outstanding Visual Performance
- MCBA - Great Lakes Invitational - October 29 - Judged Exhibition (95.425)**
- MCBA - MCBA State Championships - November 5 - 1st Place, Outstanding Visual Performance, tied with Rockford for Outstanding General Effect
- BOA - Nationals at Lucus Oil Staduim, Indianapolis IN Nov 11-13 - Semi-Finalist
* No placement due to show length, score counts towards States placement
** No placements given to home school bands