You are invited to exhibit your Art and/or Crafts at the
||Plymouth High School – 8400 Beck Road, Canton MI
||Saturday, November 18th, 2017
||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
||Friday, 6:00 - 8:30 PM (no early admission) & Saturday, 7:00-8:30 AM
$75.00 for 10' X 6' space
$100.00 for 10' X 10' space
$115.00 for 10’ x 10’ corner or end space
|Table Rentals: $15.00 each
(6' and 8' tables available)
Every booth space receives two chairs
- Fee is non-refundable if accepted.
- Your application will be declined your category is full.
- This is a juried show and all items are required to be handcrafted by exhibitor. No “Buy/Sell” products are allowed.
- To be considered for our show, you must send 4 pictures, 2 of work, one of set-up, one of work in progress.
- We will be limiting booths offering the same items.
- No outdoor tents permitted indoors.
- Students available to assist you upon your arrival. Hostesses will be provided should you need to take a break or use the hospitality room.
- Exhibitors must park in the provided parking lot – not at designated entrances. No driving on the grass please.
- We are unable to accept credit cards or on-line payments
- Complete the on-line form below or download the application from here (under Exhibitor Information).
Print the confirmation e-mail and send it along with your check made out to "Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters", pictures, and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters
Attn: Craft Show
PO Box 701135
Plymouth, MI 48170
Questions may be referred to Jill Hister - firstname.lastname@example.org - 313-600-8696
By completing and submitting this form I agree to the following:
- I accept responsibility of my display and material. No outdoor tents permitted.
- I agree to display my items within my 10' X 10' or 10' X 6' space restriction.
- I agree to no early tear down. I will not park my vehicle in unauthorized areas and refrain my driving on grassy areas.
- Plymouth/Canton Music Boosters/Schools are not responsible for lost, broken, or stolen items or injury while on school property.