The Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters is accepting payments on-line through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this service. Please read the information below the form for some important information before submitting your payment.
Please do not use your browser back button to return to our site from PayPal.
Please read this information before submitting your payment, including the sections below specific to the different types of payments.
- On-line payments are provided as a convenience to those who prefer to pay by credit and debit cards. PayPal's charges 2.2% + $0.30 for all on-line transactions, which is added to the total.
- PayPal fees are not charged on donations.
- You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card. Click on the "Don't have a PayPal account?" link on the PayPal site to enter your credit card information. Be sure to print your PayPal receipt if you do not have an account.
- All payments are subject to verification.
- An e-mail acknowledging your payment will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Please refer to the reference number and/or your PayPal transaction number when inquiring about on-line payments.
- No financial information is collected or stored on this site.
- This form should only be used to pay fees and donations to the Plymouth-Canton Music Boosters (PCMB). We cannot accept funds on behalf of Plymouth-Canton Community Schools (PCCS) or any other organization.
- Do not use this form for individual fundraisers (such as cookie dough or raffle ticket sales).
- Any refunds of PayPal payments will be processed through PayPal following a minimum two day period.
- Please contact our Treasurer at email@example.com (or use our contact page) for any questions about payments.
- PCMB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Refer to our About the Boosters page for more information.
- Your e-mail acknowledgement is your donation receipt. You will receive a separate receipt in the mail for donations over $250.
- Per IRS rules, donations to individual student accounts are not tax deductible (but very much appreciated by those students).
- Account balances are not available on-line. Contact our Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org or contact page) for any account information including present balance.
- Any funds paid in advance of a program participation fee due date can be refunded less fundraising funds. Refer to participation agreements for additional information.
- Account payments are applied to outstanding balances first.
- Funds are not automatically transferred into student accounts. There may be a few days delay before the credit is applied.
Craft Show Registration Fee
- Complete and submit your application before submitting a payment.
- All craft show registrations are subject to the rules governing the show.
- Payments for applications which are not accepted for any reason will be refunded the full amount paid, including processing fees, after a minimum two day period.
- Questions regarding the Craft Show should be directed to email@example.com